INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 GDPR
Petrarca Srl with registered and operative office in Via Stradella, Sala Consilina (SA) 84036Be VAT No. 10569980153, in
quality of data controller, informs you that, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy Code) and art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR 2016/679) containing provisions for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data, personal data (personal and fiscal data) provided by you regarding the commercial relationship that binds our companies will be processed in compliance with the aforementioned law and according to the principles of lawfulness, fairness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights, with particular reference to integrity, confidentiality, personal identity and to the right to protection of personal data.
Object of the Treatment
Petrarca Srl processes personal data, identifying (for example: name, surname, company name, address, telephone, e-mail, bank and payment details) you have communicated about the business relationship that binds our companies.
2. Purpose of the processing
The personal data of each individual operator who has relations with Petrarca Srl., Provided by you through the consent form to the processing, will be used for the following purposes:
1. carry out the daily working relationship, allow effective management of business relationships in order to
respond to requests for information, assistance, suggestions and / or specific needs you have reported;
Only subject to your specific and distinct consent (Articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and Article 7 of the GDPR), for the following
2. send by e-mail, mail, sms or through telephone contacts: newsletters, commercial communications,
advertising material on products or services offered by Petrarca Srl. and questionnaires for the detection of the degree of
Method of treatment
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 of the Privacy Code and art. 4 n. 2 of the GDPR, namely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic and / or automated processing. Petrarca Srl will process personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes and in any case for no more than 10 years from the termination of the business relationship.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible:
- to employees and collaborators of Petrarca Srl in their capacity as persons in charge of internal processing and management
5. Communication of data
The collected data will not be disseminated, but personal data, in relation to the aforementioned purposes, can be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- external consultants to Petrarca Srl.: in charge of processing operations or consultancy for tax substitutes, debt collection, internet providers, web agencies for mail and accountants.
- public entities to whom the data must be communicated by law (social security and welfare agencies, financial offices, etc.);
- Judicial authorities
6. Data transfer
Personal data is stored on the servers of the company Petrarca Srl in place and does not transfer personal data to third countries; however it reserves the possibility to use services in cloud and in this case the service providers will be selected among those who provide adequate guarantees, as foreseen by the art. 46 GDPR 2016/679
7. Rights of the interested party
At any time, you can exercise, pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code and articles 15-22 of the GDPR 2016/679, the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or not of personal data;
- obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, recipients or categories of
recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- obtain data correction and deletion;
- obtain the treatment limitation;
- obtain data portability, ie receive them from the data controller, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments;
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process concerning individuals, including profiling.
correction, right to be forgotten, right to limit processing, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right to complain to the Guarantor Authority. 8. Methods of exercising rights You may exercise your rights at any time by sending: - a registered letter a.r. at Sistar Petrarca Srl - Registered and operative office in Via Stradella - 84036 Sala Consilina (Sa) - an e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. Data Controller and Data Processor The Data Controller is Petrarca Srl with registered and operational office in Via Stradella - 84036 Sala Consilina (Sa), in the figure of its Legal Representative and its employees for the Processing of Personal Data.